My interest in holistic therapies started by identifying, how to alleviate stress and restore balance and harmony in my own life.
When I started receiving regular monthly massage and reflexology treatments, I began to notice the positive effects and the significant changes that started to occur within my diet, lifestyle and overall wellbeing.
This led me onto holistic courses, reading and researching into various complementary and alternative therapies and self-development.
I started working professionally as a therapist in 2014 and now offer a range of therapies to help you achieve maximum well-being and look your best.
I enjoy treating each client as an individual, taking into account factors such as medical background (past and present), posture, activity levels, training schedules, occupation, stress levels, lifestyle, diet and personality in determining the best course of treatment to ensure your optimal health.
- VTCT Level 3 Diploma in Beauty Therapy
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Holistic Massage
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Sports Massage
- LSSM BTEC Level 5 Diploma in Soft Tissue Therapy
- ITEC Certificate in Healthy Eating and Wellbeing
- Osteon Manual Therapy Training Certificate in Spinal Manipulation
- Yuan Traditional Medicine College Certificate in Facial Massage and Cosmetic Acupuncture
- Emma Coates Aesthetic Training Certificates in Mesotherapy Skin Rejuvenation, Microneedling and Glycolic Skin Peel
- Vida Aesthetic Training Certificate in Peels and Mesotherapy
- Reflexology Lymph Drainage (RLD) Certificate
- GatewayWorkshops Practitioners Diploma in Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- Kim Lawless Training Certificate in Brazilian Waxing
- College of Chinese Medicine - currently studying Orthopedic Acupuncture
- I am a full member of CThA (Complementary Therapists Association) and ISRM (Institute of Sport and Remedial Massage).
- I am fully insured against Public Liability and Malpractice claims (Holistic Insurance Services).
- I undergo continuous professional development in all healing disciplines.
I am a caring and compassionate person who loves making a difference in people’s lives.
You will find me respectful, gentle, professional and effective — at least, that’s what my clients have been kind enough to say.
My hobbies and interests are many and varied and include healthy holistic living, reading, travelling, spending time in nature, spirituality and self-development.
Based in South-East London, I offer a range of holistic therapies – from youth-enhancing facial treatments to a firm and restorative Sports Massage. So please take a look at my website and contact me if you would like to discuss any of the therapies or a condition you would like to have treated. I look forward to seeing you in my treatment room soon.