Waxing is a semi-permanent hair removal method that removes the hair from the root using heated wax. It will take two to eight
weeks for new hair to grow back. Almost all the areas of the body can be waxed such as face, legs, arms, back, abdomen, bikini area and feet.
Nothing looks as sexy or feels as seductive as the perfectly smooth skin you get from having your body hair professionally removed with wax. Treat yourself to this very special, sensual and aesthetic experience! You can forget about the stubble that shaving always leaves behind. But more than anything: be amazed at how long your skin continues to feel fabulously smooth. You’ll be thrilled!
To ensure the best results possible from your wax treatment, please follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your hair is about 1/2 cm long at your appointment
- Avoid pain for the gain and take some pain relief before hand
- Do not use a sun bed or overexpose the area you are having waxed to the sun 24 hours before your appointment
- Avoid having a hot bath, hot shower or sauna
- Do not apply any creams, make-up or perfumed products to the treated area
- Do not exercise heavily
- Try not to wear tight clothes after your treatment
- Keep away from touching freshly waxed skin as this can encourage irritation
- Opt for a shower – don’t take a hot bath on the same day as your wax
- Avoid exercise and other similar activities for at least 24 hours
- Exfoliate starting 48 hours after waxing, 2-3 times a week to prevent ingrown hairs. Use scrub gloves or your favourite body scrub
- Do not shave between treatments!
The treatment will be carried out using the finest quality wax from French depilatory house Perron Rigot, specially formulated to encapsulate the hair removing it from the root while leaving the skin undamaged, meaning less redness, less irritation, less ingrown hair and never sticky! Longer lasting results!