TIENS Zinc Capsules
Food supplement containing zinc. Zinc contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system. It has a beneficial effect on the skin, hair and nails.
Zinc is called the element of health and beauty for a good reason. This micro-element plays an important role in many processes that occur in the body. It affects not only our appearance, but is also, among other things, an integral part of the endocrine and immune system. Unsurprisingly, when this element is in short supply, our body ’goes on strike’.
Zinc is one the micro-elements essential for the proper function of the body. It is required for the activity of over 200 different enzymes including those involved in protein and DNA synthesis. It is also responsible for correct division of cells. For this reason, it is particularly important for the development of the foetus. An important role of zinc is as well the maintenance of correct levels of vitamin A in blood plasma, which is crucial for healthy eyesight.
This trace element contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails and skin, hence it play a key role in keeping a healthy appearance. An easy to identify signal of its deficiency sent by our body can be skin imperfections or nails and hair that lose shine and become brittle. Zinc is essential for many hormones, for example the growth hormone or gonadotrophins.
Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood, as well as contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
Zinc is supplied to the body mainly in the diet. The largest amounts of this element can be found in calf, pork and chicken liver, seafood (e.g. oysters, crabs), legumes, wholegrain bread, pumpkin seeds, nuts, eggs, rennet cheeses, meat (especially red) and groats. Individuals at risk of zinc deficiencies are ones on a low-calorie diet, vegetarians, people consuming a lot of sweets, pregnant women, elderly and children.
In the case of zinc deficiency, apart from a well-balanced diet, supplementation may prove helpful. TIENS Zinc preparation helps maintain proper zinc levels in the body.
- Improve the condition of hair and nails, and promote their growth,
- Have beneficial effects on the appearance of skin (help fight acne, excess sebum production, speed up wound healing, contribute to protecting the cells from oxidative stress that accelerated ageing),
- Support the body’s natural defence mechanisms,
- Have a favourable effect on eyesight,
- Support the function of the spleen,
- Exhibit positive action on the sense of taste and improve appetite,
- May contribute to memory and perception improvement,
- According to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Zinc improve libido. In men, they also contribute to a better function of the prostate gland and increased production of testosterone. Play an important role in semen production and maintaining sperm viability.
Who Zinc Capsules is suitable for?
- Adults and children who have impaired sense of taste and smell.
- Adults who are consuming excessive amounts of coffee, tannins found in tea, high fiber, vegetarian diets or alcohol.
- Adults who are suffering stress disorders.
- Adults with poor immune or reproductive health.
- Men who want to maintain a healthy prostate and healthy sexual function.
- Adults with a family history of age-related.