TIENS Cordyceps Capsules
Food supplement for adults that enriches the normal diet with Cordyceps mycelium to support overall good health, strengthen human resistance to disease, build strength, endurance and stamina.
The properties of Cordyceps, the “miraculous fungus”, have been known in Chinese medicine since ancient times. According to traditional Chinese medicine, Cordyceps supports overall good health, strengthens human resistance to disease, builds strength, endurance and stamina.
Cordyceps Sinensis is a very powerful Chinese mushroom. It was believed to have been discovered 1,500 years ago in Tibetan mountain pastures when a farmer noticed that after eating the grass-shaped fungi, his animals became very energetic. Owed to its scarcity and high price, Cordyceps had always been reserved exclusively for the Emperors’ indulgence; and until recently, it has been virtually unknown in the Western world.
The main ingredients of Tiens Cordyceps Mycelium Capsules are cordycepin and adenosine – active substances whose presence in the fungus determines the quality of the cultivation. They can play a role in a wide spectrum of biological processes, for instance in intercellular transport of energy. Other active ingredients are polysaccharides, cordycepic acid and vitamin A, B, C, E, 16 aminoacids, superoxide dismutase (SOD) as well as zinc, selenium, magnesium, iron and potassium.
- Enhances the body’s general resistance;
- Improves appetite, beneficial during convalescence;
- Energises, increases stamina, reduces fatigue, which can improve sports performance;
- Displays antiviral and antibacterial properties against e.g. Staphylococcus aureus;
- Helps balance blood sugar metabolism;
- Supports the respiratory system, especially lung efficiency and oxygen utilisation (accelerates cell adaptation to low oxygen levels); helps improve symptoms of chronic bronchitis;
- Promotes healthy kidney function;
- Increases brain performance;
- Enhances male potency.
Who Tiens Cordyceps Mycelium Capsules is suitable for?
- Regular smokers, coughing and person with asthma;
- Recovering from diseases or operations;
- High blood fat or cardiovascular;
- Ill-functions of the liver;
- After chemo- or radiotherapy;
- Busy work and tired;
- Heavy pressure and poor sleep;
- Frequent users of a computer, mobile phone and microwave appliances.