TIENS Date Concentrated Juice
High nutritional value food supplement with Chinese date concentrated juice that helps reduce fatigue and tiredness and strengthen the body’s natural endurance.
According to Chinese medicine, consuming even a few Chinese dates a day has a positive influence on the functioning of the organism.
TIENS Date Concentrated Juice preparation is an extract from highest-quality jujube fruit of the Golden Silk variety. Chinese dates, as this is how they also called, are characterized by high nutritional value and are a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Due to high content of vitamin C, an effective antioxidant, they are called “natural vitamin C”. Jujubes contain for instance between 70 and 80 times more vitamin C compared to apples. It is also rich in vitamins of the B complex, which boost metabolism, reduce tiredness and fatigue and improve the functionality of the immune and nervous system. Chinese dates are an excellent source of iron, potassium, magnesium and calcium. Jujubes contain 18 out of the 24 amino acids crucial for proper function of the body. However, the most beneficial component of the Chinese date extract is adenosine monophosphate, in short cAMP. cAMP among other things is needed in the communication within the nervous system.
ACTION & benefits
Chinese dates Ziziphus jujuba (Golden Silk Jujube) will typically contain:
- Vitamin C that protects body cells from oxidative stress, reduce tiredness and fatigue and strengthens the body’s natural endurance;
- Vitamin B1 that supports normal functioning of the heart;
- Vitamin B2 that protects cells from oxidative stress, maintains normal vision and improves the condition of skin;
- Vitamin B6 that is necessary to normal red blood cell formation;
- Potassium that regulates a proper functioning of the nervous system;
- Iron that determines the oxygen carrying capacity of the blood, aids digestion and supports body’s defense system;
- Calcium that is required by the body for muscle contraction, blood coagulation and nerve impulse conduction. It is necessary for maintaining healthy bones and teeth.