TIENS Spirulina Capsules
Food supplement containing dried algae Spirulina powder. A rich source of protein, vitamin B, copper and Iron.
Spirulina is a nutritional supplement with a wide range of benefits. It has a high content of easily absorbed protein, vitamins, minerals and other substances necessary for the human body, which makes it a great food for the 21st century. It is thanks to this unique nutritional value that spirulina enriches the diet of astronauts on space expeditions.
Spirulina first appeared on earth about 3.5 billion years ago, it is one of the oldest forms of life on earth. It lives naturally in shallow ponds and lakes with high pH and high salt content-in Africa, Asia and South America.
The biomass of these green-blue cyanobacteria has long been part of the diet of the Aztecs and African tribes living around Lake Chad. For modern Western people, Spirulina was discovered in 1940 and has been intensively studied by various researches since the mid-1960s. That is why we know its composition, high nutritional value and benefits for human health so well.
Spirulina is very rich in protein-the protein content in dry matter is about 70 %. It is a source of vitamins such as e.g. A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, but it is also a source of magnesium, potassium, phosphorus, copper, chromium, manganese, selenium, sodium as well as zinc. Iron from spirulina is also worthy of special attention. It is assimilated twice as much as from animal products. This is due to the porphyrin structure of the phycocyanin contained in the algae’s cells, which is capable of forming complexes with iron.
Moreover, exceptional properties of spirulina have been appreciated in the field of cosmetology as it is very well absorbed by human tissues.
– It is an all-rounder, wholesome and balanced in all essential nutrients. It is enriched with more than 18 kinds of Amino acids and vitamins, carotenes, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids and trace elements.
– Spirulina is very useful in the body as many chronic diseases have their roots in nutritional deficiencies. It fills the nutritional gaps in the body to prevent or fight malnutrition in the body.
– It is extremely high in protein, as the body absorbs its protein better than those of, for example, Soybeans. Its carotene content is much higher than that of carrot. The nutrient content of 1g of spirulina is equal to that of 1000g of vegetables and fruits.
- Nourishes the body as a whole and promotes good health;
- Is useful in prostate hormone secretion and it prevents prostate problems like prostate adenoma;
- Is valuable in fighting the effects of AIDS because of its large amount of glycolipids and cerebroside sulphate contents (use with Cordyceps capsules);
- Promotes growth and development of the reproductive system;
- Balances the body system back to normal after an infection or a period of abstaining from food;
- Helps in cases of cardiovascular diseases because it regulates blood pressure and cholesterol levels;
- Regulates high or low blood sugar levels in diabetes type 1 and diabetes type 2.
Who Spirulina Capsules is suitable for?
- Spirulina is suitable for everyone, including vegetarians.
- Individuals looking for a good all around daily supplement to increase their general well being.
- For those who are tired and run down and looking for an energy supplement and for people who working in an oxygen deficient environment.